Liverpool Fans Become Furious As Timo Werner Agrees $53m Fee With Chelsea || Solid Guy Magazines

Absolute shambles' - Liverpool fans furious as Timo Werner agrees £53m Chelsea transfer

Liverpool fans aren't happy at the news Timo Werner is set to join Chelsea.

Liverpool fans have not taken the news well that Timo Werner has reportedly agreed to join Chelsea as the Blues seek to activate the striker's £53million release clause.

The RB Leipzig attacker, who has 31 goals across all competitions this season, has heavily flirted with a move to Anfield.

The Daily Telegraph say that Werner has agreed a £200,000-a-week contract to move to Stamford Bridge in the summer.

And Chelsea are expected to tie up a deal imminently, with insiders at the club confident they will wrap up an agreement.

The 24-year-old had been a top target for Liverpool with Jurgen Klopp thought to have held talks with the Germany international personally.

However the Reds won't meet his £53m discharge condition, which would have dropped to £36m the following summer.

The Premier League pioneers had apparently sought that they could sign Werner after beneath £50m - yet are presently propped to pass up the productive frontman.

Furthermore, various Liverpool fans via web-based networking media were distraught about it, hitting out at the Merseyside club's proprietors Fenway Sports Group.

"Hahahahaha @John_W_Henry joke," tweeted one, while another stated: "Pitiable proprietors."

A third expressed: "Total ruins."

"Humiliating from the proprietors 2 straight long periods of making benefits we can't burn through 50 in addition to million," said another.

While one more stated: "50m in the present market is nothing, particularly the gauge of Werner, gutted on the off chance that he signs for Chelsea."

A fifth expressed: "Recollect in madrid when our proprietor said we wouldn't stop lmfao."

"A player needs to come to u however u say no," one more supporter said.

"Klopp conversing with him only for entertainment only at that point," another composed.

One fan posted: "Klopp has addressed him, Klopp needs him, Werner needs Us, HOW HAVE WE NOT GOT HIM."

"Ridiculous. Best club in Europe yet we act little league. Be that as it may, 8 million went through in 2 years so it's sound," another smoldered.

In a protracted post, one fan wrote: "Timo Werner needs to go along with us, and has expressed this freely.

"Jurgen Klopp needs to sign Timo Werner, and has held talks with him on various occasions. I'm grieved, yet on the off chance that we let him go to an immediate opponent over £10-15m, we're completely pitiful."

Then, Norwegian columnist Jan-Aage Fjortoft - who has since quite a while ago professed to have inside sources identifying with Werner and his best course of action - demands Liverpool pulled out of the deal to budgetary reasons.

Fjortoft tweeted on Thursday evening: "Simply been informed that Liverpool have pulled out of the 'Werner-deal', due to 'budgetary reasons'.

"Team Werner have then gone to Chelsea who have introduced Werner a bundle of good cash obviously, yet additionally his situation at the team.

"Clubs despite everything need to concur an expense however."

0 $type={blogger}:

Post a Comment